VIBRANT TV’S “TRIP TO CHICAGO” GIVEAWAY (“Sweepstakes”)
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The VIBRANT TV “Trip To Chicago” Giveaway is sponsored by Vibrant TV, LLC (“Vibrant TV”) (referred to as “Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, but excluding Rhode Island (“Sweepstakes Area”).
- Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void outside Sweepstakes Area and where prohibited. Vibrant TV shall be entitled to interpret these Official Rules as needed — including but not limited to rules regarding entries, selection of winners, deadlines, restrictions on prizes, and eligibility — and all of its decisions are final. By entering, entrants agree to these Official Rules. Limit one (1) prize per household. “Household” includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related.
- Sweepstakes begins on 02/01/17 at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time and ends on 03/03/17 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. Entry deadline is 03/03/17 at 11:59:59 PM. (Eastern Standard Time). Vibrant TV’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes promotion. Drawing to determine the winner will be held on or about 03/10/17.
- This Sweepstake is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Vibrant TV and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for administration of the Sweepstakes and as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules and for Vibrant TV’s own business purposes. Any questions that you have about this Sweepstakes must be directed to Vibrant TV and not to Facebook.
- All entrants must be eighteen (18) years or older.
- Employees of Vibrant TV, LLC and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings or children) and households (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win.
- Prizes: 1 Grand Prize. The Prize consist of two (2) roundtrip economy class tickets to Chicago; one (1) hotel room for two (2) for two (2) nights; two (2) CityPASS®; one (1) Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Dinner for two; and two (2) tickets to the Chicago Cubs (2016 World Series Champions) Baseball Game, or two (2) tickets to a Broadway in Chicago Theatre show, of your choice (approximate retail value $1,700.00).
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- All details of all prizes shall be at Vibrant TV’s sole discretion. Winners assume sole responsibility for all costs associated with the prizes not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes (if any), fees, or surcharges on a prize.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and may not be sold, bartered or auctioned. Prizes may not be transferred or substituted except that Vibrant TV in its discretion may substitute a prize, or portion thereof, with a prize or portion of equal or greater value if it deems necessary. Any such changes will be announced.
- The Winner (and guest) must be available to travel to Chicago before August 31, 2017. Any portion of any prize not used by any winner is forfeited, and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted. All prizes being offered are provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Sponsors.
- Entries will be accepted beginning 02/01/17 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and ending 03/03/17 11:59:59 p.m. (“Entry Period”). There are two (2) ways to enter:
- Online Entry: Facebook users may enter by visiting our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/VibrantTVNetwork or doing any of the following: (1) signing up for the Vibrant TV Newsletter with name and e-mail address; (2) follow @vibranttv on Twitter; (3) Tweet to @vibranttv; (4) Refer friends on Facebook by providing their name and email address. Online entries via Twitter should also include the hashtag #aVibrantTrip; or
- Mail-In Entry: Mail a letter/postcard to VIBRANT TV “TRIP TO CHICAGO” GIVEAWAY, 990 Grove St., Suite 303, Evanston, IL 60201, hand-printed or typed with the following information: (i) name, (ii) address, (iii) telephone number, (iv) e-mail address, and (v) date of birth.
- You may enter as many times as you like during the Entry Period, subject only to any restrictions or limitations imposed by the applicable method of entry. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, script, macro, or any other automated means or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest-entry services) are prohibited and will void all Entries submitted by that Entrant. Limit one (1) mail-in entry per envelope.
- Online entries must include a valid e-mail address for the entrant. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be deemed made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address number used at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person, 18 years of age or older, who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address or the natural person, 18 years of age or older.
- To be eligible for the drawing, all entries (regardless of the method of entry) must be received by Vibrant TV no later than 03/13/17 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Entrants who fail to provide the required information will not be eligible to win and will not be notified by Vibrant TV. Vibrant TV is not responsible for, and entrants assume all risk of, Entries that are lost, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, distorted, truncated, incomplete, not legible, if they contain errors or if for any reason they are not received by Vibrant TV prior to the stated deadline, and all such Entries are void. All Entries become the property of Vibrant TV and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- On 03/10/17, or within a reasonable time thereafter, Vibrant TVSubject to verification of eligibility, the person whose name is drawn will be declared the winner.
- Vibrant TV will contact all potential winners in accordance with the information supplied to Vibrant TV on their Entry Forms. Winner may be verified over the telephone at the time and may be asked to provide Vibrant TV with valid identification. Acceptable identification includes a valid driver’s license or other valid picture ID showing name and address. Upon verification of eligibility, the names of winners will be posted at https://vibrant.tv.
- In the event that any potential winner (a) cannot be contacted directly by Vibrant TV or fails to respond to notice from Vibrant TV within sixty (60) days from initial attempted notification, (b) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (c) declines to accept the prize, (d) or is otherwise determined to be ineligible, Vibrant TV in its discretion may disqualify that individual, and an alternate winner will be chosen by random drawing to be held as soon as reasonably practicable after initial winner is determined to be ineligible. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to award Vibrant TV the right to publicize their name and photograph on Vibrant TV’s social media such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest and web page, and winner’s) likenesses, biographical information and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions, in all media, without further compensation, except where prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- Entrants agree that Vibrant TV and a range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons (a) are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to lost, disconnected, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for Entries that for any reason are not received by Vibrant TV by the deadlines stated above; (b) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or in the printing of this offer, administration of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prizes; (c) are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Sweepstakes, or downloading of any software or materials; (d) are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (e) are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the acceptance of entries, the selection of winners, the prizes or otherwise in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (f) are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Entry; (g) are not responsible for the inability to select Winners because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure; and (h) are released from any and all alleged, existing, or future actions, claims, and/or liabilities of whatever nature including, but not limited to, personal injury, bodily injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death and disability), property damage, and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) and loss or damage of any other kind, arising in whole or in part directly or indirectly, from participating in the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part), the use (including modification, adaptation, and reproduction) of Entry materials during or after the Sweepstakes, and the delivery, acceptance, possession, redemption, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of any prize.
- RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES MADE OR OFFERED BY ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, MANUFACTURERS, OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO THE PRIZES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRIZES PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, AWARD OF ANY PRIZE, OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. RELEASED PARTIES OFFER NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RELATED WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SWEEPSTAKES. RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES FO ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL.
- BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, YOU AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY YOU AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURY OR LOSS TO PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PROPERTY RELATED IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, REDEMPTION, USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY, USE BY A RELEASED PARTY OF ANY ENTRY, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST A RELEASED PARTY.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. Any third-party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third-party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes.
- Vibrant TV reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes or any part of this Sweepstakes should any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or other causes beyond its control, corrupt or impair the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of this Sweepstakes as determined by Vibrant TV in its sole discretion, at which time, Vibrant TV will select the winner by conducting a random drawing from among all non-suspect entries received at the time of the Sweepstakes cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Vibrant TV reserves the right to correct typographical or clerical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations on the ability to pursue class action remedies or certain kinds of damages, and so these limitations may not apply to you.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants, Vibrant TV and any other Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in the State of Illinois and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
WINNER’S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES COPY
- For a copy of the Official Rules or the name of the Grand Prize Winner, visit www.vibrant.tv or mail a SASE to VIBRANT TV “Trip to Chicago” GIVEAWAY c/o Vibrant TV, specifying either “Winner’s Name” or “Official Rules Request.” Winner’s Name will be available after 03/10/17.